SV9100 IP-PBX OVERVIEW
If you have a small to medium size business and plan to grow over time, the UNIVERGE SV8100 IP Communication Server is a simple and scalable solution. It’s part of our SV9000 series, which starts with the SV9100 Model SE and scales up to the enterprise-ready SV9500.
The SV9100 provides converged communications – data, multimedia and voice – over one network. There’s no need to run two sets of cables for voice and data; one cable can do it all. You can also seamlessly link up to sixteen sites together so they can share resources and features.
This robust, feature-rich solution has the highest quality voice and reliability in the market and is completely scalable to meet your communication needs now and in the future.
Our holistic approach to communication technologies, Univerge360, allows you to unite all your business IP devices, including mobiles, PDAs and soft phones
UNIVERGE SV9100 at a glance
suitable for small to medium-sized businesses
typical usage is 100 handsets, but can support up to 512
built in voicemail and automatic call features
easily access applications through simple licence activation
full IP capability
rack stackable chassis
- a rich suite of advanced applications improves efficiency and business processes using voice, email, instant messaging, IP telephony, voicemail and video-conferencing
- mobility enables flexible working practices and allows users to work smarter
- collaboration tools enable your employees to be more productive and more responsive to customers’ enquiries.
Reduce operating costs
- converged communications — data, multimedia and voice — over one network, means just one set of wiring costs and only one network to manage
- the SV9000 series’ peripheral devices eliminate the need for local network management staff and reduces the total cost of network ownership
- power consumption can be less than many conventional enterprise communication platforms or PBX systems thanks to the SV9000 series’ state-of-the-art design.
- scalable, open architecture, capable of supporting businesses requiring only a small number of lines as well as larger businesses
- can network with many existing NEC and third party systems, so IP technology can be introduced gradually to protect existing investments
- designed to be future proof. It uses a state-of-the art open interface so new services and applications can be easily integrated as technology advances
- improve business continuity
- advanced fault diagnosis, power failure backup, remote telephony survivability and numerous other fail-over capabilities all ensure the best availability and operational continuity
- minimal downtime means your people and information is accessible when needed.
Scalable to assist growing businesses
- The SV9100 functions alone or in a network and can expand to meet all of your business communication needs.
VoIP and traditional voice support
- This system enables you to deploy a pure Voice over IP solution or any combination of IP and traditional circuit-switched technology. Customise the best communications solution for your business.
Enhanced centralised management
- The SV9100 offers centralised management of your phones, data systems and platforms. Moving phones within your organisation, adding new phones and changing your SV9100 phones configuration is quick and easy. Simply plug your phone in wherever it’s needed and it’s ready to go.
- Protect your technology investment while providing a migration path to pure IP. The SV9100 has the flexibility to support your existing traditional circuit-switched technology and can be fully utilised to run in a pure IP environment.
- The SV9100 delivers a full suite of advanced applications and a high-powered feature set to help your business run smoothly. Workers can easily manage their calls from their computer utilising intuitive software applications. The SV9100’s mobility features allow your customers to contact your employees even when they are away from their desks.
Versatile and scalable
- Designed to be both versatile and scalable, the SV9100 will meet your growing business demands, supporting all your communication needs, be they IP, video, wired or wireless.
- The SV9100’s resources and features can be transparently shared between branches or remote locations by utilising its networking function - lowering the total cost of ownership.
Advanced in-built applications
- Any SMB can benefit from the advanced inbuilt applications that are supported by the SV9100.
- inACD provides automatic call distribution for your customer contact needs.
- inMail provides comprehensive voicemail
A wide range of tools and products can be utilised with the SV8100 system. They include:
- PC Attendant significantly improves call management by enabling users to place a complete attendant console on a PC.
- PC Assistant gives users the ability to more easily manage and operate desktop phones from their PCs.
- Softphones provide convenient, cost-effective mobility.